Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) – commonly known as “visitor visa” is a document that grants one the privilege to enter Canada as a visitor, entrepreneur or as other visitor-class.

Canadian Common Law tradition (Obeng v Canada, 2008 FC 754, [2008] FCJ No 957.) assumes that all visitors who are entering Canada are potential immigrants and it is up to them to prove otherwise. At Arcadia we can do just that!

We have accumulated experience and knowledge to effectively represent your TRV applications and show that you are the visitors who will comply with law and leave Canada at the end of the authorized period of stay.

TRV Refusals – sec. 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that all visitors to Canada need to apply for their initial TRVs overseas, that is, at the Canadian Embassies in foreign countries.

If your visitor visa was refused by a Canadian Embassy and you are unhappy with its decision, then call Arcadia today. We can help you reverse and overturn that decision by re-arguing the TRV application from the perspective of administrative law, by applying legal standards used by the Canadian federal judges in their judicial reviews and by probative examination of facts and specific clauses from the IRPA.

TRV Extension and Restoration – once in Canada, a visitor may extend his/her TRV visa from inside Canada. The visa can be extended as many times as necessary, as long as there is still a valid reason for the visitor to enter/remain in Canada.  The students on study permits in Canada and the workers on work permits in Canada can easily extend their TRVs as long as their permits are valid and have not expired yet.

Arcadia will help you compile the necessary documents, prepare letters and represent your case firmly, persuasively and within the limits of the law until you are in Canada.

If in a timely manner you forgot to extend the visa, then Arcadia can guide you to restore it. Call Arcadia immediately when you realize that you missed the deadline of extending the visa as there is limited timeframe to restore it.

Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) – also known as “Minister’s permit” and may be granted in accordance with sec. 24 of the Immigration and Refuge Protection Act (IRPA) in exceptional circumstances to a person whose visa is denied.

A TRP permit may be issued outside Canada at a Canadian Embassy or Consulate General. A person on the TRP status for 6 months may apply for a study or work permit. After 3 years on an uninterrupted TRP status the person may apply for permanent residency. Call Arcadia today to obtain the TRP on your behalf.

Super visa for parents and grandparents – a visa that lets your parents and grandchildren stay in Canada for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years.

The invitees (parents or grandparents) need to be insured with a Canadian company for at least 1 year from the date of their entry to Canada and for the amount of at least $100,000 coverage. The inviter needs to proof his/her income is equal or above the latest minimum income (LICO) requirements.

Call Arcadia to help you invite your parents or grandparents, so that they spend time with you.

Public Policy Immigration Stream

Study in Canada

Study English Online

Навчайся в Канаді